1.3K views
1.6

I would definitely recommend avoiding renters warehouse at all costs.They have been horrible to work with from day one.

First, they provided me with an initial tenant who worked out fine for the first couple of months. However, then the tenants got fed up with how Renters Warehouse Arizona were managing the property and wanted to get out of the lease. They ended up finding a loophole in the contract and were able to get out of it half way through. This resulted in me having to pay for the entire mortgage payment for two months before they found tenant.

The second tenant they provided me to replace the first ended up not paying last months rent. Well it turns on that the second tenant is being charged for child molestation to boot. Great job on the background check. On top of that, they also did not take care of the house and I have over $2,000 worth of damage.

Renters Warehouse Arizona does not seem to care at all about this and isn't being very helpful at all to gain any of this money back. The communication through the company is probably one of the worst I have experienced with any company. It is almost impossible to get a hold of someone. And even more impossible to get a return call.

On average it has taken around 6 phone calls to finally talk to someone, and even then, half of the time the issue is not taken care of and I have just given up.I would never recommend renters warehouse to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Renters Warehouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Renters Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Renters Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Renters Warehouse?

Comments