I've been trapped with this people for two years.They do not answer phone calls, they do not answer their emails, they do not solve any problem!

My tenant is late on his rent, every single month, and they keep all of the late fees, they do not do the inspection periodically like they've promised, if you need something repaired by their "referrals" be prepared to be paying five times more that it costs. We caught them lying about a water heater, charging us more than 4x the service fee, they are the worst of the worst in this business. What kills me that they do not answer they freaking phone! You are sent to different areas of their office in another state.

Lets say you house is in Memphis, someone in California will answer your phone and have 0 answers for you.... BS! I deserve a shoot on my foot.

They suck!I should have done my due deligency before hiring this bunch of leeches!

Review about: Renters Warehouse Property Rental.

I didn't like: No credit score requirement listed.

Comments

We appreciate your feedback.We see that you had a less than stellar experience.

Whenever we see feedback that is not outstanding, we like to see what we could have done better. We are not able to determine how to contact you with the limited information available.

Please reach out to us at reviews@renterswarehouse.com.Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel.

to Renters Warehouse #1374383

You guys aren't doing jack squat!You're online trying to save face.

You're CURRENTLY in a dispute with the owner of www renterswarecrap com - You know us well, your agents (Scott Dorn) are well aware of us and you're giving them a COMPLETE "We don't give a crap" and playing hard ball now...

But you come online trying to "Oh we care, please try to reach us" crap!SMH

to Renters Warehouse #1445043

Ok, let's see you fix something before you're blasted. I'm emailing you now about another issue. Out your money where your mouth is.Re: McKnight