Clearwater, Florida

This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Once they get your lease, you will get no response to anything.

If you do get someone on the phone and have a discussion, you will later be advised you spoke with "a low level customer service rep"; therefore, any information they took is invalid. The person I leased from, Vance Brandon, was merely an independent agent whose only role is getting people in the homes. Any calls to him after that we're met with direction to contact Kristi Gregory. I spoke with her once and, after hearing about her forthcoming wedding for much longer than anyone would care, I was never able to reach her again.

My only communications from her were poorly constructed emails composed on a 6th grade level. When asked to show the house by Berta, I agreed because she stated she was an independent contractor and wouldn't get paid until someone signed a lease. I agreed to allow one person to come at 3pm on a Saturday.

At 2, she showed up with a huge group and then a second group an hour later. Venture Capitalists at their worst.

Product or Service Mentioned: Renters Warehouse House Rental.

Comments