I was told that the property was still available and to fill out an application and pay $110 for our application fee. Our application was never shown to the landlord.

On top of horrible customer service, where no one at RW would call us back, nor could we get a hold of leasing agent or his admin, mailboxes were full and could not even leave a message. Then find out if there are applications in before ours, then the landlord only sees the 1st that comes in and accepts it. They have no idea of our interest, or other applicants and the terms we were willing to offer them and our waste of $110. We were willing to pay up front for the entire year, but Renter's Warehouse won't tell their clients that.

So it's a gamble if you apply, you have to be 1st in line and they won't tell you or know if there are applicants before yours. I would never hire them for property management as they won't even tell their clients who's interested in their property.

If I was the owner, I'd want to know who was interested in my property and what their terms were. Renter's Warehouse won't be collecting my $$, terrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Renters Warehouse Property Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02.

Comments