We applied because we felt we met all the requirements (we have clean background, no evictions, no bankruptcies, perfect rental history of 6 years, and jobs that pay 6 times the rent when they only asked for 3).The application process was a pain...gave only 30 minutes to complete online or would kick you off.

We paid $90 to apply (which is an astronomical amount). Then the emails came and they asked for so much stuff (pictures of our pets? That's a new one I've never heard of). Over the weekend I found out the house we applied for is also listed FOR SALE.

They never disclosed this and if it sells during occupancy we'd have to move (no thank you). We got rejected because of "something" in our credit report (didn't say what). There was nothing on their website stating a minimum credit score required. My husband is a disabled vet who served in the Marines and we both work for the government.

Was not enough to please these people. If they only knew how hard we've worked to overcome this credit thing (spent the last six months fixing stuff, paying stuff down, etc). We don't even want to move; it's required by my job for me to live in a certain area.

I won't ever try applying with these people ever again.Credit reports don't show how well you've paid rent.

dpech66 wrote the review because of "deceptive and invasive" at Renters Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Renters Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no credit score requirement listed and house was not disclosed as being up for sale. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Renters Warehouse and renters warehouse house rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Renters Warehouse?

Comments