2.3

Rented online a very attractive house overlooking a golf course with a great view.Problem#1.

The interior was newly painted and clean floors. However, the toilets had 2-3inch black stains on rims, bathroom drain was stopped up, windows and carpet had not been cleaned since the house was built (1980's) and that is the least of it. The kitchen was totally unsanitary. My first cleanup after a meal revealed that there was grease and crumbs and ???

between the faucet and the sink. I then wiped the top of the microwave and a sheet of grease came off of it. When I opened the dishwasher it looked like someone had barfed in it and even worse the back section of it had a layer of thick black, greasy goop. I called a realtor and looked at houses and gave my notice.

I complied with all of the companies requests including cleaning the carpets, toilets, fans, appliances, etc. I hired Merry Maids to help and it cost me $100.00 and they only did part of it. Also had the carpet professionally cleaned and it looked the same when it was finished as when started. The house was inspected by RW agent and passed with flying colors A one month deposit was required to break the lease and one month's rent were paid in advance to cover July or until the house re rented.

The owner of the property fired Renters Warehouse mid July and moved the property to another rental company. The rent was raised twice and the property rented the first of September according to the other company. I have received past due notices from RW for August, September, October and November which I refuse to pay. The notices stopped this month, December, and there is no mention of repayment of the deposits.

I am filing a complaint with the Maricopa Attorney General's office today.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Renters Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2486 and wants Renters Warehouse to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was claim for rent due on property no longer represented, unsanitary condition of property and uncooperative attitude when consulting them on problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Renters Warehouse property management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Renters Warehouse?

Comments