2.4

Horrible service- would give them negative stars if possible.....they are very attentive while you are in the signing process and then you are left hanging. I write this as I'm on hold- called the emergency maintenance number at midnight on a Friday night because my garage door had a bolt that rusted and broke and the door is stuck open with all of my daughter's furniture and belongings from college stored inside (not to mention tools, equipment, etc.) and very visible from the street.

Was told that I'd be contacted first thing in the morning. When 9 am rolled around today (Saturday) and I'd heard nothing, I called the emergency maintenance number back- that was 2 1/2 hours ago. I've been on hold the whole time. Absolutely ridiculous and sadly, this is what I've come to expect from them.

They are absolutely the worst company that I've dealt with- no rush whatsoever to take care of maintenance issues.

Had a tree fall on the roof last summer and it took two weeks for someone to come remove it. RUN, don't walk away from this company- never experienced service so horrendous in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Renters Warehouse Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Maintenance issues with unit, Lack of responsiveness to maintenance issues.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 26.

Comments